My Current Favorite Dresses

It’s definitely no secret that I love dresses. I’m wearing a dress 99% of the time, and the other 1% I’m in a skirt or a jumpsuit. I’m constantly looking for new dresses and get so excited when I find ones that I love! Today I’m sharing one of my recent purchases as well as lots of dresses that I’m loving right now.

268A7578 268A7485

Outfit Details:

In the photos throughout this post I’m wearing this polka dot dress from Nordstrom with these white booties. This outfit is so classic and easy to throw on and run out the door! I wore it last weekend while in Portland exploring Cathedral Park.

polka dot dress 268A7485


Thank you for reading!
Much love,


Shop The Post

Tell Me What You Think! leave a comment...